South Eastern Women’s Domestic Violence Service is a program that recognises
- The vast majority of victims of domestic violence are women and
- Violence against women and children is a crime.
- All women and children have the right to feel safe and live free from
violence regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, disability,sexuality,
cultural, economic or political background.
- All women and children have the right to be fully informed about all
aspects of the court process including their options in relation to
domestic violence matters.
- All women and their children have the right to make their own decisions
and be respected and supported in their life choices.